2021 School Stationery for Newlands School:
Step by step instructions for ordering your child’s stationery
Newlands School is using an online stationery ordering system this year and we are using the kiwi-owned stationery specialist company Qizzle.
Here is the new process for ordering your child’s class stationery for 2021:
- Login to the Qizzle online ordering website: www.schoolpacks.co.nz
- Search for Newlands Primary School (drop down list is not necessarily in alphabetical order)
- Select the appropriate pack based on the year level that your child will be in 2021
- You will see the items listed that are part of your child’s stationery pack with set number of each item required.
- Underneath the list is a place to enter your child’s name, enter, then select ‘add to cart’.
- To order multiple packs in the same order (i.e. if you have more than one child at Newlands School) you then need to go back to the home screen, search for Newlands Primary School again and follow the same process above to add additional packs to your order.
- Once you are ready to complete your order click on ‘proceed to checkout’.
- Enter your email address and select ‘continue as guest’.
- Enter your shipping/address and payment details to complete the order.
A couple of important notes:
- We would appreciate it if students have their stationery ready to bring to school on their first day.
- You don’t need to name any books as this will be done at school.
- Please do not cover books with adhesive coverings.